Itinerary: Hanoi (3 nights – excursion to Ninh Binh) – Halong Bay (1 night on junk) – flight to Hue (2 nights) – Hoi An (1 night) – Danang- flight to Can Tho – Mekong Delta (1 night) – Ho Chi Minh (1 night).
- Ideal Time of Travel: Three different climatic zones, which is why there is no ideal time of travel, pleasant all year round. Fewer tourists on the sites between June and October.
- Strengths: Complete exploration of Vietnam, visit the three different regions of the country.
- Two domestic flights: Hanoi-Hue y Danang-Can Tho.
- Possibility to add a beach extension at the end of the itinerary or an extension to Siem Reap, Cambodia (see end of the document)
- Suggestion International flights: Arrival to Hanoi and departure from Ho Chi Minh- many options (Qatar Airways, Emirates… -flights with only 1 stopover)
Our hotels Destination Nights Htl. 4* STANDARD
& Meals standard + superior
Htl. 5* SUPERIOR
& Meals superior
HANOI 3 REX HANOI (Deluxe room) The Oriental Jade (Emerald room) HALONG 1 SUPERIOR JUNK (Victory Cruise) LUXURY JUNK (Victory star Cruise) HUE 2 ELDORA (Deluxe city view) INDOCHINE PALACE (Deluxe room) HOI AN 1 MULBERRY COLLECTION SILK ECO (Deluxe room) Allegro Hoi An (Junior Suite) CAN THO 1 TTC CAN THO (Deluxe City View) http://cantho.ttchotels.com/vi VICTORIA CAN THO (Superior room) https://www.victoriahotels.asia/en/hotels-resorts/cantho.html HO CHI MINH 1 ICON SAIGON(Deluxe room) REX SAIGON (Deluxe room)
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Tips for guide & driver
- Personal spending
- Drinks in the meal
EXTENSION TO CAMBODIA - THE TEMPLES OF ANGKOR04 DAYS 03 NIGHTSNOTES
- Ideal Time of Travel: pleasant all year round
- Strengths: Explore the temples of Angkor and the great Tonle Sap in Siem Reap
- Suggestion International flight: departure from Siem Reap many options (Qatar Airways, has a direct flight from REP to Doha)
- For regional flights see table at the end of the document.
|Destination||Nights||Htl. 4* STANDARD & Meals standard + superior||Htl. 5* SUPERIOR & Meals superior|
|SIEM REAP||3||SOMADEVI ANGKOR ( Superior room) https://www.somadeviangkor.com/||BOREI ANGKOR (Landmark Room) https://www.boreiangkor.com/|